In this life I am a woman. In my next life I would like to come back as a bear.
• When you're a bear you get to hibernate. You do nothing for six months but sleep. I could live with that.
• Before you hibernate, you are supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could live with that.
• When you are a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you are sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could live with that.
• If you are a Mama Bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line you swat them too. I could live with that.
• If you have a mate, he expects you to wake up GROWLING. He expects that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.
YUP. GONNA BE A BEAR.