A couple weeks ago, the Organic Prepper had a hilarious post entitled "99 Relatable Things That Only Preppers Will Understand."
It's an absolute riot. Some of my favorites:
16. You garden with a determination and time commitment normally reserved for endurance athletes training for an Ironman triathlon.
27. When the power goes out, you calmly light the candles and proceed with whatever you had been dong previously.
28. A longer-term power outage is called “practice.”
31. You can and dehydrate food with the single-minded fervor of an Amish grandmother facing a 7-year drought.
45. You don’t stock up on milk. You get an actual cow.
50. You yell at the TV every time a commercial for Doomsday Preppers comes on. Oh. Wait. You don’t have a TV. But if you did, you’d yell, because you know how positively ridiculous and unrealistic that show is.
63. Moving to a new house is no longer “moving,” but “strategic relocation.“
Feel free to add your own!