Molly Green, the excellent homesteading/homemaking magazine I write for, is having a BOGO sale. (For the internet illiterate among us -- yes, I had to look it up -- BOGO means "Buy One Get One").
What this means is you can get Molly Green for two years for the price of one -- regularly $89.90 down to $39, but the sale ends October 23. Details are here.
Included with the subscription is:
• 8 PRINT Molly Green Magazines (four each year)
• 60+ back issues of vintage Molly Green Magazine
• 30 Bite-Sized Guides (one each month)
• 104 Dine-on-a-Dime meal plans (one each week)
• 5 Planners
• Seasonal desktop images
• PLUS access to over 10,000 streaming-videos media library through RightNow Media!
The media library includes Veggie Tales, Adventures in Odyssey, Dave Ramsey, Francis Chan, holiday movies, apologetics, resources for all ages, etc. via your computer, smart phone, or Roku.
I have to admit, Molly Green is just one of the prettiest, spiffiest publications out there. It focuses on HOME -- homesteading, homeschooling, home businesses, homemaking, etc. The photography is beautiful, the articles are varied and interesting, and altogether this is a heckuva deal.