The idea behind Preppers University is to encourage people on the road to preparedness to overcome excuses. (Sometimes you have to follow the old Nike slogan: Just Do It). Students are given weekly assignments, challenges, live webinars, consultations, shopping lists, ebooks, etc. In other words, accountability.
There are two levels of coursework:
- Prepping Intensive: This is 8 weeks long and includes 24 live webinars
- Advanced Intensive: This course is 6 weeks long and delves far more deeply into preparedness
The courses feature a number of noted experts in their field, including:
- Dr. Arthur T. Bradley, EMP expert
- Daisy Luther, author and owner of The Organic Prepper blog
- Lisa Bedford, author and editor of The Survival Mom blog
- Michael Snyder of The Economic Collapse blog
- Author, A American
- Fernando Aguirre (FerFAL)
- Rick Austin and Survivor Jane
You can register here. (They also have payment plans here and here.)
The sale ends Saturday at midnight, so if you're interested, don't delay.
Folks, you know me -- I don't recommend things unless I believe in them. Preppers University is helping a lot of people become much better prepared. Give it a try.